- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Kalymnos weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Kalymnos, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kalymnos in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kalymnos in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kalymnos in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kalymnos in September - that's 89% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kalymnos in September?
The average sea temperature around Kalymnos in September is 24°C.
Does it rain in Kalymnos in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Kalymnos in September and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Kalymnos sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalymnos in September 2020. Select a month to view Kalymnos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:43||19:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:54||19:19|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:07||18:57|
- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for Greece
- Book luxury holidays to Crete, Halkidiki, Kos & Rhodes
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Greece in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.