- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Saint-Tropez weather in September 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Saint-Tropez, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saint-Tropez in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Saint-Tropez in September with no heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saint-Tropez in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saint-Tropez in September - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saint-Tropez in September?
The average sea temperature around Saint-Tropez in September is 22°C.
Does it rain in Saint-Tropez in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Saint-Tropez in September and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Saint-Tropez sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saint-Tropez in September 2020. Select a month to view Saint-Tropez sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:58||20:08|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:13||19:43|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:30||19:16|
- Book a Park Stay & Go airport package with IHG
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights airport parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.