- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Carcassonne weather in September 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Carcassonne, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Carcassonne weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Carcassonne in September is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 58mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Carcassonne sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Carcassonne in September 2019. Select a month to view Carcassonne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:14||20:26|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:30||20:01|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:46||19:34|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to France
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Discover more about France
Popular France destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details