- Book online & save up to 10% on summer holidays to Croatia
- Pay low deposits from £49 per person
- FREE child places also available for summer 2019
Zagreb weather in September 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Zagreb, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Zagreb in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Zagreb in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zagreb in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zagreb in September - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Zagreb in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Zagreb in September and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Zagreb sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zagreb in September 2020. Select a month to view Zagreb sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:17||19:34|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:35||19:07|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:54||18:38|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Croatia
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.