- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Zagreb weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Croatia
The February weather guide for Zagreb, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Zagreb in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Zagreb in February, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zagreb in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zagreb in February - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Zagreb in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Zagreb in February and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Zagreb sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Zagreb in February 2022. Select a month to view Zagreb sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:18||17:02|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:00||17:21|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:37||17:41|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.