- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Comoros weather in September 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Friday 31st Jan 2020
How hot is it in Comoros in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Moroni, Grande Comore, Comoros in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Comoros in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Moroni, Grande Comore, Comoros in September - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Comoros in September?
The average sea temperature around Moroni, Grande Comore, Comoros in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Comoros in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Moroni, Grande Comore, Comoros in September and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Comoros sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Comoros in September 2020. Select a month to view Comoros sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Comoros sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Moroni, Grande Comore.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:10||18:04|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:01||18:03|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:51||18:03|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Comoros destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.