- Browse best prices on holidays departing from Scotland
- Book all inclusive holidays to Jamaica, St Lucia & Barbados
- Plus the Bahamas, Antigua & Grenada
Freeport weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 230230 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Freeport, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Freeport in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Freeport in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Freeport in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Freeport in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Freeport in September?
The average sea temperature around Freeport in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Freeport in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Freeport in September and the average monthly rainfall is 230mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Freeport in September?
On average 1.2 days in September in Freeport are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Freeport sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Freeport in September 2020. Select a month to view Freeport sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:55||19:34|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:01||19:18|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:07||19:02|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Bahamas in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.