- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Moscow weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Russia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Russia (Europe)
The June weather guide for Moscow, Russia (Europe) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Moscow in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Moscow in June, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Moscow in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Moscow in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Moscow in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Moscow in June and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Moscow sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Moscow in June 2021. Select a month to view Moscow sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||03:53||21:02|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||03:45||21:16|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||03:49||21:17|
- Book longer stays & save on hotel rooms with Corinthia
- Minimum number of nights varies by destination
- Visit London, Budapest, Lisbon, Prague & St Petersburg
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.