- Save EXTRA 20% on car hire for Greece in 2020
- Excludes fees for additional extras & select car types
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Lindos weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for Rhodes
The May weather guide for Lindos, Rhodes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lindos in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Lindos in May, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lindos in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lindos in May - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lindos in May?
The average sea temperature around Lindos in May is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Lindos in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lindos in May and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lindos sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lindos in May 2021. Select a month to view Lindos sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:15||19:55|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:01||20:08|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:52||20:19|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.