- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Naama Bay weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The June weather guide for Naama Bay, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naama Bay in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Naama Bay in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naama Bay in June?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naama Bay in June - that's 92% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Naama Bay in June?
The average sea temperature around Naama Bay in June is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Naama Bay in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Naama Bay in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naama Bay in June 2021. Select a month to view Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||04:47||18:35|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||04:46||18:40|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||04:50||18:43|
- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.