- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Naama Bay weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Naama Bay, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naama Bay in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Naama Bay in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naama Bay in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naama Bay in May - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Naama Bay in May?
The average sea temperature around Naama Bay in May is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Naama Bay in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Naama Bay in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naama Bay in May 2020. Select a month to view Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:03||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:52||18:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:47||18:34|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Red Sea in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.