- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
El Gouna weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The March weather guide for El Gouna, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in El Gouna in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in El Gouna in March, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Gouna in March?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Gouna in March - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around El Gouna in March?
The average sea temperature around El Gouna in March is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in El Gouna in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in El Gouna in March and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for El Gouna in March 2022. Select a month to view El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:10||17:46|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:54||17:54|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:37||18:02|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.