- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
El Gouna weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The September weather guide for El Gouna, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in El Gouna in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in El Gouna in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Gouna in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Gouna in September - that's 88% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around El Gouna in September?
The average sea temperature around El Gouna in September is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in El Gouna in September?
There are usually no days with some rain in El Gouna in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for El Gouna in September 2021. Select a month to view El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:24||18:06|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:31||17:50|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:37||17:33|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.