- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
El Gouna weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Red Sea
The May weather guide for El Gouna, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in El Gouna in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in El Gouna in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Gouna in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Gouna in May - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around El Gouna in May?
The average sea temperature around El Gouna in May is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in El Gouna in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in El Gouna in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for El Gouna in May 2021. Select a month to view El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:06||18:19|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||04:56||18:27|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:51||18:36|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.