- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Port Moresby weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Papua New Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Papua New Guinea
How hot is it in Port Moresby in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Port Moresby in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Moresby in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Moresby in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port Moresby in February?
The average sea temperature around Port Moresby in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Port Moresby in February?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Port Moresby in February and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Moresby in February 2021. Select a month to view Port Moresby sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:09||18:40|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:13||18:38|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:15||18:32|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Papua New Guinea in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.