- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Panama City weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Panama with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 263263 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Panama City, Panama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Panama
How hot is it in Panama City in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Panama City in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Panama City in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Panama City in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Panama City in May?
The average sea temperature around Panama City in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Panama City in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Panama City in May and the average monthly rainfall is 263mm.
Panama City sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Panama City in May 2021. Select a month to view Panama City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:02||18:29|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:58||18:31|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:58||18:34|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Panama in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Panama in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.