- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Panama City weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Panama with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Panama City, Panama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Panama
How hot is it in Panama City in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Panama City in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Panama City in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Panama City in January - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Panama City in January?
The average sea temperature around Panama City in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Panama City in January?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Panama City in January and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Panama City sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Panama City in January 2021. Select a month to view Panama City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:33||18:10|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:38||18:18|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:39||18:24|
- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Panama in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Panama in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.