- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Uruguay weather in October 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Uruguay, represented by Montevideo, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Uruguay weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Uruguay in October is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 88mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Uruguay in October is 16°C (61°F).
The weather in Uruguay in October is represented by Montevideo.
Uruguay sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Uruguay in October 2019. Select a month to view Uruguay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Uruguay sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Montevideo.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:22||18:48|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:01||19:00|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:44||19:13|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Uruguay
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Uruguay destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details