- Find low prices on flights to Lefkas
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Nidri weather in October 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Nidri, Lefkas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nidri weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nidri in October is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 125mm (4.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nidri in October is 22°C (72°F).
Nidri sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nidri in October 2019. Select a month to view Nidri sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:33||19:21|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:47||18:58|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:02||17:39|
- Save EXTRA £50 per person on summer holidays in 2020
- Minimum spend of £250 per person. 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Greece
More Lefkas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details