- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Fiskardo weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 131131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Fiskardo, Kefalonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fiskardo in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Fiskardo in October, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fiskardo in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fiskardo in October - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fiskardo in October?
The average sea temperature around Fiskardo in October is 23°C.
Does it rain in Fiskardo in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Fiskardo in October and the average monthly rainfall is 131mm.
Fiskardo sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fiskardo in October 2020. Select a month to view Fiskardo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:34||19:20|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:48||18:58|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:03||17:39|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Kefalonia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kefalonia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.