- Save up to 25% on last minute hotel stays in 2020
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- Travel before 20th May 2020 (inclusive)
Bastia weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Bastia, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bastia in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bastia in October, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bastia in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bastia in October - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bastia in October?
The average sea temperature around Bastia in October is 21°C.
Does it rain in Bastia in October?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bastia in October and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Bastia sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bastia in October 2020. Select a month to view Bastia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:20||19:03|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:37||18:38|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:55||17:16|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in Corsica in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.