- Save up to 25% on French holiday cottages
- Book ferry inclusive cottage holidays for at least a week
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Brest weather in October 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Brest, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brest sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brest in October 2019. Select a month to view Brest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||08:17||19:58|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||08:39||19:28|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||08:02||18:01|
- Save up to £100 per person. Pay in full by 30 Sep 2019
- £100pp discount on July & August (Otherwise £50pp)
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.