- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Krusevo weather in November 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Krusevo, North Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Krusevo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Krusevo in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Krusevo in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Krusevo in November - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Krusevo in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Krusevo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Krusevo sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Krusevo in November 2020. Select a month to view Krusevo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:07||16:30|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:24||16:15|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:41||16:07|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in North Macedonia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Macedonia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.