- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Douglas weather in November 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Douglas in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Douglas in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Douglas in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Douglas in November - that's 23% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Douglas in November?
The average sea temperature around Douglas in November is 12°C.
Does it rain in Douglas in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Douglas in November and the average monthly rainfall is 170mm.
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in November 2020. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:20||16:42|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:47||16:18|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:13||16:00|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Isle of Man destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.