- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Waingapu weather in November 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Waingapu, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Waingapu in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Waingapu in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Waingapu in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Waingapu in November - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Waingapu in November?
The average sea temperature around Waingapu in November is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Waingapu in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Waingapu in November and the average monthly rainfall is 147mm.
Waingapu sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Waingapu in November 2019. Select a month to view Waingapu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:29||17:56|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:27||18:00|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:28||18:07|
- Find cheap flights to Indonesia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.