- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2019/2020
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Pangkalanbuun weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pangkalanbuun in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Pangkalanbuun in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pangkalanbuun in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pangkalanbuun in November - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pangkalanbuun in November?
The average sea temperature around Pangkalanbuun in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Pangkalanbuun in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Pangkalanbuun in November and the average monthly rainfall is 273mm.
Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pangkalanbuun in November 2020. Select a month to view Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:11||17:23|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:11||17:25|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:14||17:30|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.