- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in Asia
- Book hotel stays in Thailand, Malaysia, Singamore & more
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Kintamani weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 244244 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Kintamani, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kintamani in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kintamani in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kintamani in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kintamani in November - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kintamani in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kintamani in November and the average monthly rainfall is 244mm.
Kintamani sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kintamani in November 2020. Select a month to view Kintamani sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:50||18:14|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:49||18:18|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:50||18:24|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2019/2020
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.