- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Indonesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Bintan Island weather in November 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 283283 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Bintan Island, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bintan Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bintan Island in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bintan Island in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bintan Island in November - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bintan Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Bintan Island in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Bintan Island in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Bintan Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 283mm.
Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bintan Island in November 2020. Select a month to view Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:44||17:48|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:45||17:49|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:49||17:53|
- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.