- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Bintan Island weather in November 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 283283 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Bintan Island, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bintan Island weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bintan Island in November is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 36% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 283mm (11.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bintan Island in November is 29°C (84°F).
Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bintan Island in November 2019. Select a month to view Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:44||17:48|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:45||17:49|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:49||17:53|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Indonesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.