- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Kanha weather in November 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The November weather guide for Kanha, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kanha in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kanha in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kanha in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kanha in November - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kanha in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kanha in November and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Kanha sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kanha in November 2020. Select a month to view Kanha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:12||17:30|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:20||17:24|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:30||17:23|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.