- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
St Peter Port weather in November 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Peter Port in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in St Peter Port in November, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Peter Port in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port in November - that's 26% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Peter Port in November?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port in November is 14°C.
Does it rain in St Peter Port in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in St Peter Port in November and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in November 2020. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:59||16:48|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:22||16:27|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:44||16:14|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guernsey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.