- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Grenada with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Grand Anse Bay weather in November 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 182182 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Grand Anse Bay, Grenada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Grand Anse Bay in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Grand Anse Bay in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grand Anse Bay in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grand Anse Bay in November - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Grand Anse Bay in November?
The average sea temperature around Grand Anse Bay in November is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Grand Anse Bay in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Grand Anse Bay in November and the average monthly rainfall is 182mm.
Grand Anse Bay sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grand Anse Bay in November 2020. Select a month to view Grand Anse Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:00||17:41|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:05||17:39|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:12||17:40|
- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Grenada
Where's hot in Grenada in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Grenada in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.