- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
New South Wales weather in November 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for New South Wales, represented by Sydney, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to New South Wales weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in New South Wales in November is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around New South Wales in November is 19°C (66°F).
The weather in New South Wales in November is represented by Sydney.
New South Wales sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for New South Wales in November 2019. Select a month to view New South Wales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The New South Wales sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Sydney.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:55||19:23|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:44||19:36|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:38||19:50|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about New South Wales
More New South Wales destinations
- Batemans Bay
- Broken Hill
- Byron Bay
- Coffs Harbour
- Lord Howe Island
- Wagga Wagga
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details