- Pre-book & get 30% discount on campervans for Australia
- Change travel dates before pickup for FREE
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Tibooburra weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for New South Wales
The November weather guide for Tibooburra, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Friday 31st Dec 2021
How hot is it in Tibooburra in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Tibooburra in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tibooburra in November?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tibooburra in November - that's 88% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tibooburra in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Tibooburra in November and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Tibooburra sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tibooburra in November 2020. Select a month to view Tibooburra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:38||19:53|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:29||20:05|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:25||20:17|
- Save on campervans for Australia with top deals & discounts
- Book last minute offers, early bird deals & promotional sales
- Locations include Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne & Sydney
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where is hot in New South Wales in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.