- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Paekdusan weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for North Korea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -12-12°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -25-25°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Paekdusan, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for North Korea
How cold is it in Paekdusan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -12°C in Paekdusan in February, falling to -25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paekdusan in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paekdusan in February - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paekdusan in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Paekdusan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Paekdusan sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paekdusan in February 2021. Select a month to view Paekdusan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:41||17:42|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:25||17:59|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:05||18:16|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is warm in North Korea in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.