- Check out the best travel deals for Black Friday
- Plus get Unlimited Double My Millennium Points
- Explore hand-picked discount offers by destination
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Rochester weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
Recommended for New York
The May weather guide for Rochester, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rochester in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Rochester in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rochester in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rochester in May - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Rochester in May?
The average sea temperature around Rochester in May is 6°C.
Does it rain in Rochester in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Rochester in May and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Rochester sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rochester in May 2021. Select a month to view Rochester sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:04||20:12|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:45||20:29|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:34||20:43|
- Check out the low fares on flights to New York
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New York
Where is hot in New York in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New York in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.