- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Tibooburra weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Tibooburra, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for New South Wales
How hot is it in Tibooburra in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Tibooburra in August, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tibooburra in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tibooburra in August - that's 87% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tibooburra in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tibooburra in August and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Tibooburra sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tibooburra in August 2020. Select a month to view Tibooburra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:16||18:00|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:04||18:09|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:48||18:17|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where is hot in New South Wales in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.