- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Lord Howe Island weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Lord Howe Island, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for New South Wales
How hot is it in Lord Howe Island in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Lord Howe Island in June, falling to 14°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Lord Howe Island in June?
The average sea temperature around Lord Howe Island in June is 21°C.
Does it rain in Lord Howe Island in June?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Lord Howe Island in June and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Lord Howe Island sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lord Howe Island in June 2021. Select a month to view Lord Howe Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:45||16:58|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:51||16:57|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:54||17:01|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where is hot in New South Wales in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.