- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Amsterdam weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Netherlands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Amsterdam, Netherlands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Netherlands
How hot is it in Amsterdam in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Amsterdam in September, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amsterdam in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amsterdam in September - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Amsterdam in September?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Amsterdam in September and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Amsterdam sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amsterdam in September 2020. Select a month to view Amsterdam sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:52||20:27|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:15||19:55|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:40||19:19|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Netherlands
Where is hot in the Netherlands in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Netherlands in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.