- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Elia weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Mykonos
The November weather guide for Elia, Mykonos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Elia in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Elia in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Elia in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Elia in November - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Elia in November?
The average sea temperature around Elia in November is 18°C.
Does it rain in Elia in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Elia in November and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Elia sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Elia in November 2020. Select a month to view Elia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:44||17:20|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:58||17:08|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:13||17:01|
- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Mykonos in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mykonos in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.