- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Elia weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Elia, Mykonos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mykonos
How warm is it in Elia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Elia in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Elia in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Elia in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Elia in March?
The average sea temperature around Elia in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Elia in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Elia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Elia sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Elia in March 2021. Select a month to view Elia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:50||18:12|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:28||18:27|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:05||19:40|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is warm in Mykonos in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mykonos in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.