- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Elia weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Elia, Mykonos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mykonos
How warm is it in Elia in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Elia in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Elia in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Elia in February - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Elia in February?
The average sea temperature around Elia in February is 15°C.
Does it rain in Elia in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Elia in February and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Elia sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Elia in February 2021. Select a month to view Elia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:22||17:43|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:09||17:57|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:51||18:11|
- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is warm in Mykonos in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mykonos in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.