- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Rabat weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Rabat, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Morocco
How hot is it in Rabat in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Rabat in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rabat in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rabat in November - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rabat in November?
The average sea temperature around Rabat in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Rabat in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Rabat in November and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Rabat sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rabat in November 2020. Select a month to view Rabat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:47||18:34|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||08:00||18:23|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:14||18:18|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where is hot in Morocco in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.