- Save up to 60% on hotel stays in 2020/2021
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- All room prices are pppn based on 2 adults sharing
Rabat weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Morocco
The January weather guide for Rabat, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Rabat in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Rabat in January, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rabat in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rabat in January - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rabat in January?
The average sea temperature around Rabat in January is 17°C.
Does it rain in Rabat in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Rabat in January and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Rabat sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rabat in January 2021. Select a month to view Rabat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:33||18:29|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:32||18:42|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:25||18:57|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where is hot in Morocco in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.