- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Rabat weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Rabat, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Rabat in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Rabat in January, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rabat in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rabat in January - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rabat in January?
The average sea temperature around Rabat in January is 17°C.
Does it rain in Rabat in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Rabat in January and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Rabat sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rabat in January 2021. Select a month to view Rabat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:33||18:29|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:32||18:42|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:25||18:57|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where's hot in Morocco in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.