- Book online & save up to 10% on holidays to Montenegro
- Pay low deposits from £49 per person
- FREE child places also available for summer 2021
Ulcinj weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Montenegro with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Ulcinj, Montenegro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Montenegro
How hot is it in Ulcinj in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ulcinj in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulcinj in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulcinj in July - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ulcinj in July?
The average sea temperature around Ulcinj in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Ulcinj in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Ulcinj in July and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Ulcinj sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ulcinj in July 2021. Select a month to view Ulcinj sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:12||20:22|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:22||20:16|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:36||20:03|
- Save on summer holidays in 2020 with top deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & more
- Filter deals by travel dates, star rating, price & board basis
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Montenegro
Where is hot in Montenegro in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montenegro in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.