- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Tivat weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Montenegro with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Tivat, Montenegro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tivat in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tivat in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tivat in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tivat in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tivat in August?
The average sea temperature around Tivat in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Tivat in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Tivat in August and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Tivat sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tivat in August 2020. Select a month to view Tivat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:38||20:05|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:54||19:45|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:09||19:20|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Montenegro
Where is hot in Montenegro in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montenegro in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.