- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Podgorica weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Montenegro with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 233233 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Podgorica, Montenegro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Montenegro
How warm is it in Podgorica in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Podgorica in November, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Podgorica in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Podgorica in November - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Podgorica in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Podgorica in November and the average monthly rainfall is 233mm.
Podgorica sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Podgorica in November 2020. Select a month to view Podgorica sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:17||16:36|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:34||16:20|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:52||16:11|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Montenegro
Where is hot in Montenegro in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montenegro in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.