- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Podgorica weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Montenegro with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 187187 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Montenegro
The January weather guide for Podgorica, Montenegro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Podgorica in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Podgorica in January, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Podgorica in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Podgorica in January - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Podgorica in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Podgorica in January and the average monthly rainfall is 187mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Podgorica sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Podgorica in January 2022. Select a month to view Podgorica sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:12||16:21|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:09||16:36|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:58||16:55|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.