- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Oaxaca weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Oaxaca, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Oaxaca in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Oaxaca in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oaxaca in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oaxaca in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Oaxaca in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Oaxaca in April and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Oaxaca sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Oaxaca in April 2021. Select a month to view Oaxaca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:21||18:40|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:11||19:43|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:02||19:47|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Vallarta
- Riviera Maya
- San Jose del Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.