- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Mexico City weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Mexico City, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mexico
How hot is it in Mexico City in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Mexico City in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mexico City in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mexico City in May - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mexico City in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Mexico City in May and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Mexico City sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mexico City in May 2021. Select a month to view Mexico City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||07:08||20:00|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||07:01||20:05|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:58||20:11|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Puerto Vallarta
- Playa del Carmen
- Riviera Maya
- San Jose del Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.