- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Cabo San Lucas weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Mexico
The May weather guide for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cabo San Lucas in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Cabo San Lucas in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cabo San Lucas in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cabo San Lucas in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cabo San Lucas in May?
The average sea temperature around Cabo San Lucas in May is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Cabo San Lucas in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Cabo San Lucas in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Cabo San Lucas sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cabo San Lucas in May 2021. Select a month to view Cabo San Lucas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:47||19:47|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:38||19:54|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:34||20:01|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- Puerto Vallarta
- Playa del Carmen
- Riviera Maya
- San Jose del Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.